Tuesday 13 January 2015

Kabisera ๑۩๑



Last Wednesday, me, my college friends (Team Bang) and our classmate Crisha, had our lunch at Kabisera Resto Grill. Actually, it's our first time to eat here except for Mollyn and Crisha. My friend Mollyn suggested this restaurant last semester pa, and now that it's our first week in class for this year, we decided to gave it a shot.

The moment I entered Kabisera, I was astonished when I saw that vintage-y Menu counter that contains lists of their available entree to order--written in the blackboard. Unlike the other restaurants where you'll be handed a small booklet menu, here, you'll gaze upon the menu in their small bar and order directly. You can also hear the relaxing songs of Sitti. Bossa Nova music feels!


Kabisera is derived from a Spanish word "Cabecera", which means Capital City.


An open doorway to the table where we had our lunch.


I'm obsessively in love with antiqued and passé stuffs. And if you guys also do, then you'll definitely love the ambiance of this restaurant.


You'll find different kinds of tables and chair settings that are really fusty and dowdy which reminds me of the historic ancestral houses here in the Philippines.



With an open breeze type of restaurant, it would also be a perfect place for lovers to have their date here!

Their ancient style of open bar.. How cool, right?


Even their bygone era powder room won't be left out on the theme of this restaurant!


And the amazing part is when I saw this outmoded preserved door which they turned into a table. So vintage-yyy.


Here's our group picture!
On the left side: Keziah, Sharmaine, Crisha ;; On the right side: Mollyn, Karen and Me

What we ordered for lunch...
ItemKabisera Rice; ₱150.00 (good for 5 persons)
My friends and I loved it! Will definitely order this again the next time we go back here.

Item  Sizzling Pusit; ₱180.00
The sauce was good but inadequate quantity of squid...

Item  Binagoongan; ₱165.00
Didn't like it that much because it's too fatty..

Item  Lechon Kawali; ₱170.00
Good luck sa batok namin! Hahaha! Didn't mind to eat the fat on the top because it was too crispy to feel the fat inside my mouth. Yum! And that's the kind of lechon kawali I want.

Item Krispy Sisig; ₱185.00
One of the best sisig I've ever tasted!

My friend Keziah took this breathtaking pictures while we're nagpapatagtag ng kinain.


Perfect for photo shoot location!

Caught in the act selfie session.. Hahaha!

I can say that it was a satisfying experience. The ambiance ☑; the Food ☑; the Price is absolutely a ☑ and the service ☑! Surely, I'll go back here with my family and my friends again. I just really enjoyed the ambiance there. It seems like I'm somehow in between Vigan and Tagaytay feels. To think it's just here in Malolos. Woo! Malolos pride! (Even though I'm a Pulileña. Hihi.) Plus, the food here is super kaduper affordable talaga! Actually, we expected that we're gonna spend ₱200+/individual; but much to our surprise, we just spent ₱140/head! So what are you waiting for? Come and try Kabisera! I heard it's much cozy to dine-in in the evening here.

Tago tago ng bundat na tyan! Hahaha!


Kabisera
Address: 139 Sampaguita St. cor. Dahlila St., Alido Heights, Malolos, Bulacan (near Malolos Convention)
Contact #: 09153111248

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com