Monday 5 January 2015

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes


After shopping and watching movie from my last post, me and my family had our dinner at one of my Mom's favorite restaurant, the Banapple. Every time we dine in here, this restaurant is always jam-packed. So we always get a number before we get to our respectable tables.

Here are some of their pies and cheesecakes..


And here are some of our pictures while waiting for our order!

This is Gheanna (my youngest sibling); and my Mom

Ghelleny busy playing..

Hot momma inside the house!

Me and my siblings
On the left: Gheanna, me, Rhev, and Ghelly

And this is what we had...

Ghelleny's:
ItemBaked Fish Gratinee with Scalloped Potatoes; ₱215.00
 Succulent white fish baked in cream sauce with a hint of mustard on a bed of herbed scalloped potatoes, crowned with a mozzarella-crumb topping, served with white rice and corn relish
White fish fillet + Mozzarella crumbs? Scrumptious feeling!

Mom's:
ItemPasta Verde; ₱200.00
 A rich blend of chopped basil, olive oil, and pecans, served with al dente penne pasta
You'll never get wrong when you order this..

ItemGrandma's Corn Chowder;  ₱95.00
 Chowder of potatoes, corn, and crumbled bacon  
 Creamy chowder you'll ever taste!

What I had:
ItemHickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs;  ₱220.00
  Extra tender country ribs grilled in hickory smoke, glazed with their homemade hickory barbecue sauce, served with corn relish
I bet you guys will gonna love this, 'cause their version of Hickory Smoke Ribs is the best!
Gheanna's:
  ItemChicken Parmigiano;  ₱215.00
 Tender fillets of chicken breast encrusted in a parmesan crumb mixture topped with a rich stewed tomato sauce and melted mozzarella; served with glazed butter carrots
 And for the Chicken lovers out there, you should try this! That mozzarella cheese oozing on your mouth... Yum yum!!
Rhev's:
ItemSalpicao Rafael; ₱225.00
 Tender cubes of rib eye steak and sliced mushrooms, perfectly seasoned and smothered in garlic pieces and their special brown sauce; served with glazed butter carrots
 Anything with steak is still thumbs up for me!

Actually, there's a story behind this Salpicao Rafael. Rhev and I had a small argument because I asked him what he wants to order. He said he wants the Hickory Ribs, but I told him that's what I'm gonna take because I wanna try other dishes naman. I always order Chicken Parmigiano kasi. So I suggested him to take the Chicken Parmigiano instead. Then when I told Mom about our orders, Mom already ordered na pala the Chicken Parmigiano which is for Gheanna. And so I changed Rhev's order into Salpicao Rafael instead because it's also a steak, except it is a rib eye steak.

Fast forward to the serving of our plates--When the waitress served the Chicken Parmigiano, Rhev and Gheanna were squabbling over it. I told Rhev it's Gheanna's and that I just forgot to tell him I changed his order into Salpicao Rafael. Much to Rhev's disappointment, he ate fast as in 5 minutes eating! Hahaha! And so to cut our small quarrel, my Mom decided to take out another Chicken Parmigiano for Rhev.

Back to Banapple, I'm sure you guys will gonna love their food! It's like the twinnie of Conti's. All their food is worth it. Plus, it's really affordable compare to other restau-cafe out there. 

So there you have it! I hope you had a good time reading this blog post and drooling over the food that we had. Don't hesitate to share to me your experience here too. Till the next food trip!

BTW, kindly like their Facebook page for updates: 

Second Floor, Sky Garden, SM City North EDSA, Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines
: Monday-Sunday 10 AM to 10 PM
Contact #: 02 438 2675

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com