Saturday 10 January 2015

The Princess in Me ♛


Recently, the Princess in Me #MerrySMChristmas Campaign just ended. The SM Supermalls launched their grand Royal Christmas Celebration, which the event started from November 7, 2014 'til last January 4, 2015. And though I wasn't able to witness the opening of their event and participate to the activities, just by looking at the displays of the Barbie collections and the huge Princess Tree which by the way is oh so pretty, you can really feel the joyous presence of Barbie inside you.

Tadaaaaah! Presenting, some of the phenomenal Barbie collections...


And the remarkable Princess Tree...

Pictures are not mine, © to Ms. Rochelle Rivera (Thank you again Ms. Rochelle for letting me grab your pictures!)

So.... Aren't they lovely?

Since I was a little girl, I've always loved Barbie until now that I'm a lady. Barbie always makes me feel the girly side of me. It makes me proud to be a girl. A woman. She is an inspiration for us girls to be fashionable as the way the fabulous dresses suites way too well to her, the girl power in us. That even though Barbie isn't real, she still motivates us to stay pretty at all times. Like she always whisper to us that... "You can werk it girl!" And I can say that I'm really a proud fan of Barbie! Insert Aqua's song...
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party! ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
The difference between Barbie and us girls is that we don't live in a plastic world, it's just that there are many plastic people in our world. Oops. Hahaha. And! We can't be undress everywhere. That's too inhumane. Hahaha.

 Ohhh.. So this is what it feels to be inside of a Barbie box.. Those LED spot light makes me feel like a Barbie model! Hahaha! Pagbigyan please. Todo pose teh!


Am I werq-ing it right? ;)
And insert Meghan Trainor's song....
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Well our baby bunso Gheanna is definitely werq-ing it!

To know more about the said event, you can check out these bloggers site (kindly click their names) Ms. Sumi Go, Ms. Jackie Go, and Ms. Rochelle Rivera. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Stainless Steel Rods - Titanium Art
    Steel rods are the cheapest and easiest aluminum vs titanium replacement rods that work in a home kitchen. winnerwell titanium stove Use them to assemble traditional titanium body armor or tittanium custom, titanium jewelry traditional, and

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com