Friday 16 January 2015

Hapag Events Place and Restaurant


After the opening of our Sportsfest, the Team Bang and I (Karen's not around tho), had our lunch at Hapag. It's at the back of Malolos Capitol, beside Hiyas ng Bulacan Compound. I was the one this time who suggested this restaurant to my friends. 


When we reached there, it was not that crowded yet although it was already lunch time. 

Here's some pictures of the inside of Hapag restaurant..


There's also a small lounge music area where I think, every night they play mellow/acoustic songs to make the diners' night more chilling and romantic for lovers.


And this is what we ordered...

Lemonade Tower: ₱148.00

Mozzarella Sticks for our Appetizer: ₱198.00

Grilled Rose Mary Chicken Breast for Mollyn: ₱138.00

Baby Back Ribs for Keziah and Sharmaine: ₱248.00

Grilled Salmon for me: ₱238.00
  
And Hapag Rice, for we're all rice lovers: ₱178.00 (good for 3-4 person)

I was so disappointed with their service. Like I said earlier, this isn't my first time to eat here so I was really saddened by the way their service this time was appalling. Really awful. The waiter who assisted us wasn't that congenial. When I asked him if they have a mint jelly for the sauce of the lamb chops, he gave me a sullen glance! As if!! But I didn't mind him na lang because I was hungry already and I don't want to get BV (Bad vibes). Then when we ordered a lemonade pitcher, he keeps on insisting us to try the Cucumber flavored lemonade instead. But we still ordered the lemonade pa din. Fast forward.. When they served the lemonade na, we were wondering why the lemonade tasted weird, and we noticed that it tasted like a cucumber. Right at that moment, I remember that the waiter keeps on urging us to try the cucumber lemonade. And so we requested them to change the pitcher they served to us because that wasn't our order. Then when he already changed it, humirit pa ang mokong ng "Ayan na po, pinalitan na ng Lemonade yan." Like, hello? Weren't you taught to be polite to the customers? Even though we're just a college students, you shouldn't treat us differently with the other elder customers. He didn't changed our glass pa which made me more irritable. Plus, their service charge is way too unworthy. Imagine, the service charge is 10% of our total bill and we're being treated like we're not going to pay for our orders. Mister, you gotta be kidding me. Ughhh. Okay too much rant. Hahaha.

And so me and my friends took a selfie na lang instead. We weren't able to ask the crews to take a picture of us because they're busy chatting with each other. Nakakahiya naman istorbohin sila.  LOL.

From the left: Mollyn, Sharmaine, Keziah and Me

All in all, the food was great; ambiance is, too. But the service... a big NO. I hope when their Manager or the owner of that restaurant gets to read this blog, they should instruct or train more of their crews on how to serve the customers properly; may it be youths, elders, students and etc. I also read too many bad review about Hapag too in the net and I really do hope they'll improve the way they manage the restaurant.

You guys may think I sound a bit woolly, and indeed it is. But I just can't fight my annoyance over this matter. They made my bitch mode: ON. Hahahaha.

And oh, here's our last picture that (finally!! someone took our picture!) at first, one of their server doesn't want to take our picture pa yata. It's like she's thinking pa if she's gonna take it or not. Weird set of waiter/waitresses talaga. Hayy. I hope when I get back to dine in here again, napalitan na silang lahat. Chos.

Till our next food trip!


Hapag Events Place and Restaurant

Hiyas ng Bulacan Capitol Compound, Guinhawa St., Malolos, Bulacan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com