Monday 19 January 2015

Fish & Co.: Seafood in a Pan!


After attending church at CCF Malolos yesterday, my family and I had our lunch at Fish & Co. I've been here several times and I can say that this is one my favorite seafood restaurant next to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. So yesterday, we celebrated my "sister like" friend, Karmela's post-birthday. The last time we saw each other was like last summer pa, so I really really missed her badly!


Ever since Bubba Gump vacated TriNoma, I was really heartbroken back then because I really love Bubba. I remember I was on my 2nd or 3rd year high school at that time. But when we came to know Fish & Co., we usually eat here na whenever we crave for American type seafood restaurant.


Even the interior of the restaurant will make you feel like you're inside the sea world. Charot. Krusty Krab Restaurant lang?! =))


And if ever you're waiting for a friend or a family member or a "lover", you'll definitely won't get bore for there are two cabled LCD TV that you can watch on. Don't be shy to request them to change the channel! And while we're waiting for Karmela and his brother Tantan, we were watching the news about Pope Francis' having the opening mass at UST while munching on some Spinach and Artichoke Formaggio. 

So when Karmela and Tantan arrived, we already ordered and this is what we chow down..

For starters: Spinach and Artichoke Formaggio; ₱475.00 (We ordered this from Italianni's)
 Yes, this isn't included on Fish & Co.'s menu. My Mom ordered this from Italianni's, just beside the Fish & Co. I love how creamy the formaggio dip melts in my mouth!
 
Crispy Crablets; ₱295.00
If you'll search for the menu on the net, you won't see this in the lists because this is one of their newest appetizer.

 For our Main Course we had the Ultimate Fish-Mates Bundle:
1. Best Fish & Chips in Town with Grilled Chicken Peri-Peri Platter; ₱995.00
The Chicken Peri-Peri was really good especially when you dip it into the chili sauce with tartar sauce. Plus, you'll be really full with the 10 pieces of the best Fish and Chips in Town. With matching seafood rice in the middle.

2. Best Fish & Chips in Town with Crispy Pata; ₱995.00
We also tried this one because of the Crispy Pata. The Crispy Pata was also good but not that much. I still prefer the Crispy Pata of Barrio Fiesta. And again, paired up with the best Fish and Chips in Town.

 and as for me, I had the Just For Me Baked Salmon; ₱545.00
 The reason I had my solo order is because I'm starting my diet na, "DIE-yet". But really, I just love Salmon. I won't replace anything with this. Just Tuna and Salmon for me! I love how the citrus-y herb flavor of it lingers on my mouth. Plus, it's 80% baked to done-ness! 

 A family picture of us.
From the left: Rhev, Tantan, Karmela, Ghelly, Me, my Mom and Gheanna

Karmela got surprised when the crews started singing a Happy Birthday song for her and handed her a Hot Fudge Choco Cake..

Yeheyyyyy! Happy Birthday again my dearest Karmela! Looking forward to your next sleepover in our house! :)


So far, I really enjoyed again our food trip here. I have definitely been hooked on to this restaurant... Forever. Chos. I certainly want you guys to try this uber yum restaurant. You'll absolutely love their food here, especially to the seafood lovers out there like me. The ambiance is check, the service crews were very friendly and approachable so double check, and their food was excellent so triple check. Feel free to comment below and share me your food trip experiences too! 'Til our next food trip!

For updates and promos, feel free to follow and check their sites at:
Official Website: Fish & Co. PH
Facebook: Fish & Co.

Trinoma Mall, North Ave. cor Mindanao Ave.  
Sto. Cristo, Quezon City  
(02) 916-2028
M, T, W, Th: 11:00AM - 10:00PM
F, Sa, Su: 11:00AM - 11:00PM
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com