Sunday 23 October 2016

Gan Chan: Authentic Japanese Cuisine

Okay. So for my second post here this year, yaaaas congrats Ghe, 3 more months to go before 2017. Way to go Ghe! I'll be sharing you guys my experience here in Ganchan with a close friend of mine--Mollyn. Month ago, Mollyn and I had lunch here due to our sudden craving for Jap food. And since we've already tried it (my first time was when our friend Keziah celebrated her birthday here, just this year too)--and obviously liked it for coming back again, Mollyn and I unhesistant-ly decided to have lunch here (just what I've said in the 4th sentence). 

Lately, I've been having a strong appetite for sashimi. Mainly the raw salmon and tuna--which, by the way, was my least favorite in japanese food. This craving started when I tasted the Spicy Tuna Sashimi of Nihonbashitei. Ugh. Just thinking of it makes me drool all over it right now. Okay, back to Ganchan. 

So here's Ganchan's front view. Beside it on the left side is the Shakey's, and on the right side hmmm. I forgot what it is. Haha.


As you enter the restaurant, the Gundam portraits hanging all the way to the second floor (excluding the anythingundertheg.blogspot.com wording from the stairs) will greet you Irasshaimase! Which in Japanese means, "Welcome, please come in!" Oh, and the staffs secondly. 


Beside the stairway to heaven, char! Is their main bar/cashier bar and a dining table to hop and chow on to.



As you can see in their second room, there's the kitchen beside the restroom. 




Here's the list of their menu.





 And here's what we've ordered. Mollyn and I ordered the same, which is the Bento C (Beef Yakiniku + Fish Fry) for 220.00.


I additionally ordered a Shoyu Ramen, which I forgot how much. I wasn't able to take a picture of the page where the price of the Ramen is. Hehe.



The main reason why we came here is for the salmon sashimi, which sadly, is not available when we dine in here. Sad life. Lesson: You really can't have everything that you want. Wow, hinugutan pa yun oh. Hahaha. 

Alright. To wrap it up, the food is great; but so-so for the ramen. Didn't quite liked it. :( The fish fry (salmon fillet) is really yum, and so is the beef yakiniku--really juicy. But the serving size of the bento are too small for me. Well I think this also goes to every normal human being din naman. Hehe. And since this was my second time coming here, I'll definitely would be back again. But I hope, their serving size would really increase na. Hustisya para sa aking tiyan! Hahaha. 

By the way, there's also another japanese restaurant here in Malolos. I have yet to try Itadakimasu Kampai Grill right before Ganchan if heading from Robinson's Malolos.



Mc Arthur Highway near First Bulacan Industrial Park, Brgy. Tikay, Malolos, Bulacan
(044) 760 7297
Monday-Sunday: 12nn-10pm

Follow/Like their sites at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com