Monday 23 March 2015

Phillypinas the Artisanal Cheesesteak


At last I'm back again. Gosh it's been a month I guess since my last post. Been preoccupied with school stuffs that I didn't have time to make a blog. Plus I've been at home and school lang that's why I don't know what topic to post din. Anyway, just last Thursday, my best friend Angela and I had lunch at Phillypinas--'twas just around Taft. She introduced me here. I'm not into bread stuffs and everything (I'm a rice-y person BTW--and that explains my body built hahaha) but Angela let me try it. She said the food here is really good and she have been here for like 3 times already. Di nga nya bet... Hahaha.

The counter..

And the menu..

Cheese Grater lamp.. How cute can that be? This was the first thing that got my attention when we got here. Hahaha.

While we're waiting... Selfie time 'cause we barely see each other due to school works.

And this is what we ordered..
Onion Rings, ₱120.00
'Twas a big onion ring, and by big I mean real big! 

The Original Philly Cheesesteak, ₱230.00
This 90-incher sandwich was a bomb! It almost made me give up food. Chos. But really, the price was worth it 'cause you can share it with a friend and you two can still be full. The steak was chewy and genuinely tasteful. You can really taste the bell peppers and onions on it. Plus the cheese!

Vanilla Milkshake, ₱120.00
Just got this photo from Phillypinas official website 'cause I forgot to take a picture of it due to I was so excited to gulp it down. Talk about being so masiba. Hahaha! The milkshake was also the bomb that I wanted to order another one for take out. Hehe. It has a two cookies and cream peppero sticks and a cinnamon sprinkle at the top of the whipped cream. Yum!


 Even though I'm not a fan of sandwich and breadery stuffs, I can say that I am truly satisfied with Phillypinas' meal. 'Twas a gratifying escapade even though it was really hot when we went there. Their aircon was not fully chilling. But at least we enjoyed our dining experience! :) Will definitely go back there. So for American food lovers out there, better try Phillypinas. Include it on your food escapade bucketlist--if ever you have one like us. Hahaha.


Like their Facebook page: 
 
G/F One Oasis Place, 2663 Sandejas St. Vito Cruz, Malate, Manila
Email them at: phillypinas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com